jueves, 26 de abril de 2012

My favorite Band



Hi, how are you? I will write about my favorite band. 

My favorite band is The Rasmus, they from Helsinki, Finland, this band has four members, Lauri, Pauli, Aki, Eero. This band has 15 years. The Rasmus is a band of alternative rock. They ding in english. 

I like a lot this band because because them songs are very good, it have many emotions. They have seven albums, the most famous is dead letter and Hide from the sun, the first i think that is the better, because it has the songs more interesting and i love it, but my favorite song is the album Hide from the sun, the song is "sail away", it is my favorite song because it tell about the love and the distance.

This is the video of the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTebqIMgsfA&feature=related

1 comentario: